Deputy Head of Insights & Delivery
Location : London
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
The Insights and Delivery team provides timely insights on business health for G-Research and is responsible for the development and delivery of its strategy.
As Deputy Head of Insights and Delivery, you will oversee the Strategy Planning Office and act as the deputy to Head of Insights and Delivery. You will coordinate the development of the company's three-year strategic and annual operating plans, ensuring both align to the overall strategy and goals of G-Research.
You will also be responsible for tracking and communicating progress against company goals, and managing the budget for the office.
Alongside your integral role in strategy development, you will also be required to design and run key governance and delivery support forums, such as the Change Approval Board (CAB) and Quarterly Business Reviews.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Coordinating the development of G-Research’s three-year strategic plan and annual operating plan
- Managing the daily operations of the Strategy Planning Office, preparing reports and ensuring that all team members have the resources they need to work effectively
- Running key governance and delivery support forums such as CAB and Quarterly Business Reviews, ensuring that all stakeholders are aligned and updated on the progress of projects and initiatives
- Tracking progress and providing regular updates to senior leadership
- Identifying areas for process improvement and implementing changes to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation, and supporting the senior leadership team as required
- Conducting research and analysis to support the development of strategic plans and initiatives
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, or a related field
- Experience within a similar role, preferably in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in building company strategies and an ability to bring in and adapt strategic frameworks
- Excellent facilitation skills, with the ability to effectively facilitate discussions with senior management
- Strong organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise and multitask effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to conduct research and analysis to support strategic decision-making
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Lunch provided (via Just Eat for Business) and dedicated barista bar
- 30 days’ annual leave
- 9% company pension contributions
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Monthly company events
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply