G-Research uses your personal data for the purposes of maintaining and improving this website, to manage recruitment-related activities and for organisational planning purposes globally. If you apply for a position with G-Research, G-Research will also use your information to administer the recruitment process (for example, in order to evaluate and select candidates, set up interviews and tests and review test results).
The types of personal data collected from your use of this website (or other dealings with G-Research), and used for the purposes above, include the following (as applicable):
- Questions, queries or feedback you submit, including your email address if you send us an email
- Your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- If you apply for a position with G-Research, information that you provide as part of, or that is generated as a result of, the application process (including, without limitation, information relating to the interview/test process or contained in your CV and application documents and, where appropriate and relevant, consideration of information from publicly available sources)
- Details that you submit as part of any marketing activity being run by or in connection with G-Research (including your submission and any contact details you provide). Marketing activity includes registering for events, talks, competitions, challenges and newsletters (or similar publications).
- If you are a supplier, customer, or otherwise have a commercial relationship with G-Research, your contact details, correspondence that you send and other information about you that you, or your organisation, provide as part of day-to-day business relations
A legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary for G-Research’s legitimate interests of organising its recruitment and marketing process, pursuing day-to-day commercial relationships and operating this website and any competition or challenge offered by G-Research.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
G-Research does not disclose your personal data to unauthorised third parties.
However, G-Research has multiple affiliated entities in various countries and uses resources located throughout the world. G-Research may from time to time use third parties to act on G-Research’s behalf, for example, to provide services. You agree that your personal data may be transferred, disclosed to and/or used by any entity within G-Research’s group and/or third parties acting on G-Research’s behalf. You also agree that your information may be transferred, stored and used outside the country where you provided it, including countries outside the European Economic Area (such as the US) (“Third Countries”). Any transfers will comply with all data protection restrictions.
If you apply for a position with G-Research:
- G-Research uses Workday, Inc, a third party human capital management platform provider, and Greenhouse Software, Inc and Beamery Limited, third party recruitment tools, to collect and store details of your application (including the information and documents you submit and recruitment process status). This may involve transfer of your personal data to Third Countries. The company has in place a European Commission-approved (or UK equivalent) contract to justify such transfers.
- If you reach the final interview stage, you will be required to provide documents to verify your identity and address as this information is legally required to enable background checks to take place. If you do not get offered (or do not accept) a role with the company, this information will be promptly deleted.
- If you accept an offer of employment with the company, your name, email address and a copy of documents provided to verify your identity and address will be shared with the company’s background screening service provider for the legitimate interests of ensuring that prospective staff meet the company’s security standards and comply with their terms of employment.
In addition, G-Research may disclose your personal information for legal reasons (for example, if there is a legal obligation to do so).
You have the right to request access to, information about, restriction of processing of, or deletion or correction of, your personal data that the Company holds. In certain circumstances, you also have a right to object to processing based on the legal basis of legitimate interests, or to request the transfer of your personal data to another person. Where your consent is relied upon to justify processing, you can withdraw that consent at any time. Where a European Commission-approved (or UK equivalent) contract is used to justify transfer of your personal data to a Third Country, you can request a copy of that contract.
If you would like to request to exercise these rights, or for more information about how G-Research uses your personal information, please contact G-Research by emailing: RecruitmentTeam@gresearch.com
If you apply for a position with G-Research or use this website, you confirm that all information you provide is accurate and that you have the right to provide us with any and all information that you submit.
For data protection purposes, the ‘data controller’ of your personal data is Trenchant Employee Services Limited, an affiliate of Trenchant Limited. G-Research’s Data Protection Officer is Chris MacCallum. If you would like to contact him, please email RecruitmentTeam@gresearch.com.
If you have any complaints about how G-Research uses your data, you may contact the UK’s data protection regulator, the Information Commissioner’s Office, although we would encourage you to raise any concerns directly with us first.
The company will not store your personal information for longer than is necessary for the purposes outlined above. If you apply for a position and do not get offered (or do not accept) a role with the company, unless you notify us otherwise by emailing RecruitmentTeam@gresearch.com, the company will use best endeavours to retain your application details for a period of no more than up to five years for statistical and record-keeping purposes and to consider you for – and notify you of – future vacancies that may be of interest.
KEEPING YOUR DATA SECURE
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk. We have appropriate procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it, whether over the internet or otherwise.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
This website may contain content and links to third-party websites that are not owned, operated, or controlled by G-research. G-Research is not responsible for the privacy practices of or the content displayed on such third-party websites. When engaging with G-Research’s content on or through a third-party social networking website, plug-in, or application, G-Research may process personal data associated with your social media account.