Spring into Quant Finance (Spring Insights Week)
Location : London
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
- One week residential insights week (15 to 19 April 2024)
- Hosted at 5* hotel in South of France
- Flights and accommodation paid for
- £750 stipend for each attendee
Please note: applications are now open and will be reviewed on a first-come-first-served basis. We will provide updates on applications from September.
G-Research is looking for high-achieving students to attend Spring into Quant Finance, our week-long residential insights week for undergraduate, Master’s and PhD students studying technical or quantitative subjects.
As a Spring into Quant Finance attendee, you will get in-depth insight into the world of quantitative finance through a range of workshops, insights sessions and talks hosted by G-Research’s world-leading researchers.
During your time with us, you will undertake specialised training in cutting-edge quantitative finance techniques, learning about the use of machine learning, natural language processing and data analytics.
There will also be talks on different aspects of the industry and the opportunity to talk with our CEO, Head of Research and Researchers to learn more about G-Research, what we do and our current opportunities.
Alongside a range of challenging workshops, talks and training, you will also get the opportunity to network with your peers.
As well as intellectually stimulating activities, there will be a wide range of social activities and excursions laid on for you to enjoy. Plus, with exclusive use of a luxury hotel overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, you will also be encouraged to make full use of the high-end facilities on offer.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for students with a research focus in technical or quantitative subjects, who are interested in learning more about quantitative finance and G-Research.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a bachelors students graduating in 2025, or a masters or PhD candidate finishing in 2026
- Be studying a technical or quantitative subject, such as:
- Machine learning
- Computer Science
- Be available to travel to the South of France at Easter 2024, with the event running from 15 April to 19 April 2024
Why should you apply?
- Flights, transfers in France, and accommodation paid for
- £750 stipend for every attendee
- Fast-track pathway into G-Research’s 2025 Summer Research Programme internship
- Develop a clear idea of what it means to work in quantitative finance
- Learn sought-after skills
- Build a valuable professional network
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply